Although outreach has long been a cornerstone of St. Leonard’s identity, our parish continues to increase our commitment to service and social justice in our community and city. We have five main outreach ministries:
- Saint Vincent de Paul (SVDP) – provides assistance to neighbors in need in our 40206 zip code
- Open Hand Kitchen – teams of volunteers serve meals in the SVDP kitchen
- Justice Ministry – through partnership with CLOUT, works on addressing structural inequalities in our city
- United Crescent Hill Ministries (UCHM) – collaborative, ecumenical outreach providing assistance to families in need in the Crescent Hill area
- Maryhurst Giving Tree – Advent collection to benefit the young people served by Maryhurst
In addition, there are a number of seasonal service opportunities throughout the year. Please take time to explore each of these opportunities here on our website and discern how you may be called to get involved. We hope you will join us!